Empowering Grade 10-12 Students to Become Canada’s Next CEOs
Many of today’s youth have the passion, drive and creativity to launch businesses. In fact, an Intuit Canada survey called Millennials the “Start Up Generation”, as they are twice as likely as the average Canadian to start a business within the next year.
JA’s TITAN program gives grade 10-12 students the confidence to go after their entrepreneurial dreams. Students take part in an interactive online challenge where they become CEOs of their own company. They must create a business strategy and strive to succeed in a highly competitive industry.
In this ultimate business simulation students will:
- Make critical production, staffing and capital investment decisions
- Solve marketing and pricing challenges
- Optimize research and development in a competitive environment
- Demonstrate corporate responsibility with charitable giving
- Create business goals
- Learn decision-making skills that are critical for business leadership
- See how their decisions impact business performance
By the end of this program, students will understand how to lead a successful business. This will inspire them to dream big, take on leadership roles and create tomorrow’s jobs.
For more information about TITAN or to get involved, contact your local JA Canada office.